lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2022

V.A - Lifetime Of Romance Missing You


 

DISCO 1

01 - Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman

02 - Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Lov Me

03 - Frank Ifield - I Remember You

04 - Dionne Warwick - Anyone Who Had A Heart

05 - Crispian St. Peters - You Were On My Mind

06 - Glen Campbell - Gentle On My Mind

07 - Merrillee Rush - Angel Of The Morning

08 - Bob Lind - Elusive Butterfly

09 - The Overlanders - Michelle

10 - Billy J. Kramer - Trains And Boats And Planes

11 - Bread - If

12 - Brian Poole & TheTremeloes - Someone Someone

13 - Sammi Smith - Help Me Make It Through The Night

14 - Jim Reeves - Distant Drums

15 - Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I Love Her

16 - Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer



DISCO 2


01 - The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

02 - Johnny Brunette - Dreamin'

03 - Connie Francis - Among My Souvenirs

04 - The Platters - My Prayer

05 - Ketty Lester - Love Letters

06 - Harry Belafonte - Island In The Sun

07 - Los Indios Tabajara - Maria Elena

08 - The Chordettes - Mister Sandman

09 - Dawn - Knock Three Times

10 - The Bachelors - Diane

11 - Kathy Kirby - Secret Love

12 - Vic Damone - On The Street Where You Live

13 - Astrud Gilberto - The Shadow of Your Smile

14 - Tony Bennett - I Left My Heart In San Francisco

15 - Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream Of Me

16 - Roy Orbison - Dream Baby (How Long Must Dream)


SJ72


 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario