lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2022

V.A - Lifetime Of Romance - Inseparable.


 DISCO 1


01 - Johnny Mathis - Twelfth of Never

02 - Jerry Butler & Betty Everett - Let It Be Me

03 - Cliff Richard - Constantly

04 - The Mamas & Papas - Dedicated To The One I Love

05 - Rita Coolidge - (Your Love KeepsLifting Me) Higher And Higher

06 - Dan Fogelberg - Longer

07 - John Denver - Annie’s Song

08 - Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You'

09 - Art Garfunkel - I Only Have Eyes For You

10 - Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour

11 - Turtles - Happy Together

12 - Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time

13 - Billy Preston - With You I Am Born Again

14 - Chordettes - Born To Be With You

15 - The Platters - Only You

16 - The Ames Brothers - Melodie D'amour


DISCO 2


01 - Chanson D'Amour

02 - Johnny Pearson - Sleepy Shores

03 - Jay & Americanos - Cara Mia

04 - Andy Williams - Dear Heart

05 - My True Love - Jack Scott

06 - The Troggs - Love Is All Around

07 - Julie Rogers - The Wedding

08 - The Four Aces - Love Is A Many Splendored Thing

09 - Bobby Vinton - My Heart Belongs To Only You

10 - Roger Miller - Little Green Apples

11 - Carl Dobkins Jr. - My Heart Is An Open Book

12 - Dana - All Kinds Of Everything

13 - Shirley Bassey - Something

14 - Billy J. Kramer - Do You Want To Know A Secret

15 - Cilla Black  -  You're My World

16 - Engelbert Humperdink - The Last Waltz

SJ72


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario