miércoles, 16 de junio de 2021

V.A Art Laboe´s – Dedicated To You Vol. 7 al 12


 DISCO 7

So Ruff, So Tuf. All Night Long. Celebration. Searching For My Love. Going In Circles. Fire And Desire. I’ll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me. Stay In My Corner. Sideshow. Cry . Who Do You Love. These Arms Of Mine.
DISCO 8

Good Times. What A Fool Believes. Electric Boogie. La Bamba 2000. Rhythm Is A Dancer. Shake You Down – Gregory Abbott. Girls It Ain’t Easy. You’re A Big Girl Now. Cherish. Tonight Is The Night (Live). Would I Lie To You?. I Wanna Get Next To You. Emotion. A Penny For Your Thoughts. I Will Always Be There For You.I Wanna Get Next To You. Emotion. A Penny For Your Thoughts I Will Always Be There For You.

DISCO 9

Ridin’ Low. I’m Still. My Cloud. I Pledge My Love. Nite Owl. Two Lovers. Smokey Robinson. Crystal Blue Persuasion. Being with You. Make It with You. Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time) Dedicated to You (Those Oldies But Goodies R). A Thousand Miles Away. I Like the Way You Love Me. Maria Elena.

DISCO 10

Latin . On a Sunday Afternoon. Knockin’ Da Boots. Romeo and Juliet. Tell Him. Rock N’ Roll Gangster. Thinking of You. Always on My Mind. The Sly, Slick and the Wicked. To Say I Love You. Lost in Love. M.Angel Baby. There’s No Me Without You. So. The Prayer.
DISCO 11

Freak Me. Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel.. My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It). Runaway. Still Water (Love). Workin’ on a Groovy Thing. One More Try. Secret Lovers. I Like the Way You Love Me. I Miss You. One in a Million You I Only Have Eyes for You. Hurt. Dedicated to the One I Love. The Party’s Over.

DISCO 12

Nobody. Tell Me Something Good. Computer Love. General Johnson / Barney Perkins / Greg Perry. I’m Stone in Love With You. All Cried Out. Ooo Baby Baby. I Had a Choice. Misty Blue. Float On. Love You Down . Have You Seen Her?. Love Don’t Live Here Anymore. How ‘Bout Us . Barely Getting.

SJ72_7    SJ72_8   SJ72_9   SJ72_10   SJ72_11   SJ72_12















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario