2015
1. 19th Nervous Breakdown (Instrumental)
03:51
2. Anyone Who Had a Heart (Instrumental)
03:01
3. Backstreets (Instrumental)
04:53
4. Blessed (Instrumental)
03:41
5. Blinded by the Light (Instrumental)
04:57
6. Boogie Wonderland (Instrumental)
04:43
7. Born in the USA (Instrumental)
03:39
8. Brilliant Disguise (Instrumental)
03:58
9. Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Instrumental)
04:22
10. Candle in the Wind (Instrumental)
03:32
11. Candy Girl (Instrumental)
02:39
12. Come On (Instrumental)
05:19
13. Coz I Love You (Instrumental)
03:41
14. Crazy Horses (Instrumental)
02:28
15. Crocodile Rock (Instrumental)
03:48
16. Dancing in the Dark (Instrumental)
03:32
17. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me (Instrumental)
05:31
18. Don`t Think Twice (Instrumental)
03:03
19. Down Down (Instrumental)
03:39
20. Glory Days (Instrumental)
03:35
21. Good Times Bad Times (Instrumental)
02:44
22. Gudbuy Tjane (Instrumental)
03:23
23. Healing Hands (Instrumental)
04:12
24. Holiday (Instrumental)
02:54
25. Honky Cat (Instrumental)
04:20
26. Houses of the Holy (Instrumental)
03:57
27. Hungry Heart (Instrumental)
02:55
28. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) [Instrumental]
02:37
29. I Feel Free (Instrumental)
02:55
30. I Gotta Get Outta This Place (Instrumental)
03:10
31. I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself (Instrumental)
03:02
32. I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little Bit More (Instrumental)
03:18
33. If I Were a Carpenter (Instrumental)
02:49
34. If I Were Your Woman (Instrumental)
03:21
35. Islands in the Stream (Instrumental)
03:35
36. It's All over Now (Instrumental)
02:53
37. It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me (Instrumental)
03:37
38. It's the Same Old Song (Instrumental)
02:39
39. Jumpin' Jack Flash (Instrumental)
03:34
40. Just Walk Away Renee (Instrumental)
02:44
41. Knocking on Heavens Door (Instrumental)
02:38
42. Lean on Me (Instrumental)
04:06
43. Let It Bleed (Instrumental)
04:43
44. Licence to Kill (James Bond) [Instrumental]
05:12
45. Living for the City (Instrumental)
03:12
46. Love so Right (Instrumental)
03:28
47. Love's Just a Broken Heart (Instrumental)
02:29
48. Mama Mia (Instrumental)
02:59
49. Mama Weer All Crazee Now (Instrumental)
03:51
50. Merry Christmas Everybody (Instrumental)
03:46
51. Misty Mountain Hop (Instrumental)
04:34
52. Money Money Money (Instrumental)
03:20
53. My Cherie Amour (Instrumental)
02:59
54. My Eyes Adored You (Instrumental)
03:33
55. My Friend Stan (Instrumental)
02:52
56. Never Never Gonna Give You Up (Instrumental)
04:08
57. Nights Onbroadway (Instrumental)
03:51
58. Nikita (Instrumental)
05:28
59. Playing with Fire (Instrumental)
02:14
60. Practice What You Preach (Instrumental)
04:34
61. Reach out and I'll Be There (Instrumental)
03:00
62. Ribbon in the Sky (Instrumental)
03:40
63. Rock and Roll (Instrumental)
03:39
64. Rockin' All over the World (Instrumental)
03:07
65. Satisfaction (Instrumental)
02:51
66. September (Instrumental)
03:37
67. She's Not There (Instrumental)
02:20
68. Sherry (Instrumental)
02:40
69. Shining Star (Instrumental)
02:57
70. Silver Threads and Golden Needles (Instrumental)
02:12
71. Sir Duke (Instrumental)
03:59
72. Skweeze Me Please Me (Instrumental)
03:01
73. Stay a While (Instrumental)
02:01
74. Stayin' Alive (Instrumental)
04:04
75. Street Fighting Man (Instrumental)
02:45
76. Streets of Love (Instrumental)
05:10
77. Superstition (Instrumental)
03:54
78. Surround Yourself with Sorrow (Instrumental)
02:36
79. Swearing to God (Instrumental)
04:09
80. Sympathy for the Devil (Instrumental)
05:29
81. Take a Chance on Me (Instrumental)
03:44
82. Tell Her No (Instrumental)
02:06
83. Thank You for the Music (Instrumental)
04:12
84. That's the Way of the World (Instrumental)
05:10
85. The Winner Takes It All (Instrumental)
04:55
86. Time of the Season (Instrumental)
03:03
87. To Love Somebody (Instrumental)
02:58
88. Tragedy (Instrumental)
03:54
89. Tumbling Dice (Instrumental)
03:33
90. Uptight Everything's Alright (Instrumental)
02:59
91. Waterloo (Instrumental)
02:41
92. What Have I Done to Deserve This (Instrumental)
04:17
93. Wild Side of Life (Instrumental)
03:10
94. Words (Instrumental)
03:08
95. You and I (Instrumental)
04:35
96. You Are the Sunshine of My Life (Instrumental)
02:54
97. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (Instrumental)
02:51
98. You're My World (Instrumental)
03:03
99. You're the First, The Last, My Everything (Instrumental)
03:19
100. Jersey Girl (Instrumental)
06:05
(C) 2015 Wyte Myce

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario