domingo, 19 de julio de 2026

V.A - Golden 70s Pop


 


01 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons – December, 1963 (Oh What a Night!)

02 – England Dan & John Ford Coley – I’d Really Love to See You Tonight

03 – Seals and Crofts – Summer Breeze

04 – The Doobie Brothers – What a Fool Believes

05 – Candi Staton – Young Hearts Run Free

06 – Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street (Radio Edit)

07 – Carly Simon – You’re So Vain (2023 Remaster)

08 – KC & The Sunshine Band – That’s the Way (I Like It)

09 – Chicago – Saturday in the Park

10 – Chic – Good Times (7″ Edit; 2018 Remaster)

11 – Pilot – Magic

12 – Sister Sledge – Thinking of You

13 – Alan O’Day – Undercover Angel

14 – George McCrae – Rock Your Baby

15 – Bad Company – Feel like Makin’ Love (2015 Remaster)

16 – CHAKA KHAN – I’m Every Woman

17 – Chris Rainbow – Be Like a Woman

18 – The Trammps – Disco Inferno (Single Edit)

19 – VAN MORRISON – Crazy Love

20 – The Spinners – I’ll Be Around

21 – Nicolette Larson – Lotta Love

22 – Curtis Mayfield – Move On Up

23 – Bread – Everything I Own

24 – George Benson – Breezin’

25 – Maxine Nightingale – Right Back Where We Started From

26 – Crosby – Just a Song Before I Go

27 – Daryl Hall & John Oates – She’s Gone

28 – War – Low Rider

29 – Hot Chocolate – Every 1’s a Winner (Single Version)

30 – Sanford Townsend Band – Smoke from a Distant Fire

31 – Aretha Franklin – Day Dreaming (Single Version)

32 – The Cars – Just What I Needed

33 – Tower Of Power – So Very Hard to Go

34 – America – Sister Golden Hair

35 – Carole Bayer Sager – It’s the Falling in Love (feat. Michael McDonald)

36 – Todd Rundgren – I Saw the Light (2006 Remaster)

37 – Randy Crawford – Street Life (Edit)

38 – Foreigner – Feels like the First Time

39 – Dionne Warwick – Then Came You

40 – Frankie Valli – Grease (2006 Remaster)

41 – Stephen Stills – Love the One You’re With

42 – Cliff Richard – We Don’t Talk Anymore

43 – Bette Midler – Do You Want to Dance

44 – Gary Wright – Dream Weaver

45 – Orleans – Dance with Me

46 – Pretenders – Brass in Pocket (2006 Remaster)

47 – Lobo – I’d Love You to Want Me

48 – Chris Rea – Fool (If You Think It’s Over)

49 – Donny Hathaway – Love, Love, Love

50 – Jay Ferguson – Thunder Island

51 – Maria Muldaur – Midnight at the Oasis

52 – Firefall – Just Remember I Love You

53 – Michael Franks – The Lady Wants to Know

54 – Tina Turner – Sometimes When We Touch

55 – John Sebastian – Welcome Back (Theme from “Welcome Back, Kotter”)


sj72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario