martes, 3 de septiembre de 2024

V.A. - 60s Music Hits

 


V.A. - 60s Music Hits

01. Little Eva - The Locomotion

02. The Monkees - I'm a Believer

03. Ray Charles - What'd I Say (Pt. 1)

04. Ben E. King - Stand by Me

05. Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman

06. Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay

07. Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

08. Aretha Franklin - Respect

09. Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe

10. The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

11. Tommy James & The Shondells - I Think We're Alone Now

12. Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

13. Dionne Warwick - Walk On By

14. Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger

15. Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose a Good Thing

16. Dr. John - Mama Roux

17. Noel Harrison - Windmills of Your Mind

18. Harpers Bizarre - 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)

19. The Lively Ones - Miserlou

20. Judy Clay - You Can't Run Away from Your Heart


21. Lou Christie - A Teenager in Love

22. The Rascals - Groovin'

23. Judy Collins - Both Sides Now

24. The Paul Butterfield Blues Band - Born in Chicago

25. Sarah Vaughan - In a Sentimental Mood

26. The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)

27. Adam Faith - Diamond Ring

28. Peter And Gordon - I Go to Pieces

29. The Four Seasons - Silence Is Golden

30. The Meters - Cissy Strut

31. Love - Alone Again Or

32. Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower

33. The Honeycombs - Have I the Right

34. Bobby Fuller Four - Love's Made a Fool of You

35. Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)

36. The Capitols - Cool Jerk

37. Billy J Kramer - Bad to Me

38. The Association - Never My Love

39. Carla Thomas - B-A-B-Y

40. Cliff Richard - The Day I Met Marie

41. Connie Stevens - Mr. Songwriter

42. Rufus Thomas - Walking the Dog

43. Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Sherry

44. Booker T. & The M.G.'s - Green Onions

45. The Impressions - This Is My Country

46. Crosby, Stills & Nash - Suite Judy Blue Eyes

47. The Shadows - Apache

48. The Doors - Light My Fire (Radio Edit)

49. Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally

50. Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

51. Sam & Dave - Soul Man

52. Lou Johnson - Rock Me Baby

53. The Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do Is Dream

54. Mel Tormé - Comin' Home Baby

55. Cilla Black - Alfie

56. The Bar-Kays - Soul Finger

57. The Yardbirds - Glimpses

58. John Sebastian - She's a Lady

59. Solomon Burke - Cry to Me

60. The Mar-Keys - Sack O' Woe


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario