miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2024

The Power Of Love


 


Leann Rimes– Can't Fight The Moonlight (Theme From "Coyote Ugly")

2 Savage Garden– I Knew I Loved You

3 Celine Dion*– My Heart Will Go On (Theme From "Titanic")

4 Mariah Carey– Without You

5 Rod Stewart– Have I Told You Lately

6 Faith Hill– There You'll Be (Love Theme From "Pearl Harbour")

7 Bryan Adams– Please Forgive Me

8 The Corrs– What Can I Do?

9 Michael Learns To Rock– That's Why (You Go Away)

10 Air Supply– Goodbye

11 Toni Braxton– Un-Break My Heart

12 Eric Clapton– Tears In Heaven (Theme From "Rush")

13 Phil Collins– Against All Odds (Theme From "Against All Odds")

14 Richard Marx– Right Here Waiting

15 Roxette– It Must Have Been Love (Love Theme From "Pretty Woman")

16 R Kelly*– I Believe I Can Fly (Theme From "Space Jam")

17 Boyz II Men– I'll Make Love To You

18 Madonna– Take A Bow

19 Madonna– Die Another Day (Theme From "James Bond")

20 Celine Dion*– The Power Of Love (Live)



sj72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario