miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2024

Richard Clayderman - The Very Best Of


 

2017

Existen varios Discos de Clayderman editados en años anteriores a este recopilatorio n con el mismo nombre  y diferentes tracks



What a Wonderful World (Theme from «Good Morning Vietnam»). Over The Rainbow (From «The Wizard Of Oz»).You Are the Sunshine of My Life. Yesterday.. I Will Always Love You. My Way. Can You Feel the Love Tonight (From «The Lion King»). Bridge Over Trouble Water. Ave Maria. Unchained Melody. You’re Beautiful. You Are My World (Gounod).Beyond the Sea. Mandy.. As Time Goes By. Bright Eyes (From «Watership Down») I Love You I Honestly Love You (Gounod).Wind Beneath My Wings (From «Beaches»).Moon River (From «Breakfast At Tiffany’s»).Hey Jude (Gounod). The Way We Were (From «The Way We Were»).All By Myself.Sometimes When We Touch (Gounod). I Just Called to Say I Love You.How Deep Is Your Love. The Most Beautiful Girl. Love Changes Everything (From «Aspects of Love»). Have I Told You Lately That I Love You. When a Man Loves a Woman (1980 Version).And I Love You So.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario