viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2024

Essential Classics – Gladys Knight & The Pips



 Fue un grupo musical R&B / soul de Atlanta, Georgia, que se mantuvo activo en las listas de música y el circuito de espectáculos durante tres décadas. -1957-1989-«I Heard It Through the Grapevine»»Nitty Gritty», «Friendship Train», «If I Were Your Woman» y «»Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye) – «Love Overboard» algunos de sus grandes éxitos.


Disco 1

Midnight Train to Georgia.Best Thing that Ever Happened to Me.I ve got to use my imagine.Baby Don’t Change Your Mind.So Sad the Song.Storms of Trouble Times. The Way we Were _ Try to Remember.Come see about me.Goodnight my love. Giving up.

Disco 2

One more lonely.I want that kind of love.I can see clearly now.Jungle love.Queen of tears.It hurts so bad. Where peaceful waters flow. Every beat of my heart.A love like mine.Lovers always forgive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario