lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2024

Canciones De Amor - 100 Superéxitos


 


DISCO 1


Please release me.Unchained melody.Le jour ou la pluie viendra. What a wonderful world.I'm in the mood for love.II modo.Venus in blue jeans.Cachito.To know him is yo love him.Mes mains sur tes hanches.All have to do is dream.Groovy king of love. Arriverderci Roma.Puente de piedra.Sixteen candle.Corazón. II mio mondo.I'm so lonesome i could cry.La vie en rose.The cryb' gane. My boyfriend's back.El ritmo de la lluvia.Piccolissima serenata.Let be me.Twilight time.


DISCO 2


You will love tomorrow.The last waltz.Run to him.You belong to me.Don´t let the sun catch you crying.Margarita.Singing in the rain.La mer.Senza fine.Piel canela.Going out of my head.Why do i love you so.My guy.Tu serás my baby.Jezebel.Save the last dance for me.Una lacrima sul viso. Donna.Chapel of love.De ti mujer.En me quitte pass.The more i see you.Just a dream.Cuando calienta el sol. I'm sorry.


DISCO 3


When a man loves a woman.Piove.Somethingd gotten hold of my heart.A kiss to build a dream on.Love letters in the sand. Dream bay.Vien..vien!.High noon.Come prime.Un grito en el vacio. Sweet dreams.Why do fools fall in love. Feelings .Rhythm of the rain.Maladie d'amour.Amame bésame.Its too late.Make it easy on yourself. Moliendo café.Misty.I can´t give you any thing but love.Valentine. Con amor. Somewhere. Sh boom sh boom.


DISCO 4


Only you.Et maintenant.Stormu wheather.Guaglione.Stan d by me.I have been loving you too long.Mi gran noche.Stardust. Deep purple.Spanish eyes.Not  je en regrette rien.pápaveri e papere.Spanish harlem.Les feuilles mortes.Aquellos ojos verdes Tell Laura i love her.Nessuno al mondo.Mi viejo.All of my life.Little darling.You'll never walk alone.Please love me for ever. Earth Angel.Dominio.La riva Bianca, la riva nera.


SJ72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario