sábado, 24 de agosto de 2024

V.A. - Nostalgie Disco Fever



V.A. - Nostalgie Disco Fever

Disc: 1

1 Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O

2 Amii Stewart - Knock on Wood

3 Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything (Album Version)

4 Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (Single Edit)

5 George Benson - Give Me the Night

6 BB & Q Band - on the Beat

7 Anita Ward - Ring My Bell

8 KC &The Sunshine Band - That's the Way (I Like It)

9 Aretha Franklin - Jump to It

10 Freeez - I.O.U. (7" Version)

11 Delight Feat. Phenix Horns Esquire - Is It Too Late

12 Change - a Lover's Holiday

13 Stretch - Why Did You Do It ?

14 Quincy Jones - Ai No Corrida

15 Carol Williams - Love Is You

16 The Salsoul Orchestra - Getaway

17 Frankie Smith - Double Dutch Bus

18 First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder

19 McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now

20 Kool & the Gang - Ladies Night (Single Version)


Disc: 2


1 Village People - Ymca

2 ABBA - Dancing Queen

3 Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

4 Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman

5 James Brown - Get Up I Feel Like Being a Sex Machine (Pt. 1 / Single Version)

6 Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Single Version)

7 Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know

8 Dennis Edwards Feat. Siedah Garrett - Don't Look Any Further (Single Version)

9 Gwen McCrae - All This Love That I'm Giving

10 Blue Feather - Let's Funk Tonight

11 Gary's Gang - Let's Love Dance Tonight

12 David Christie - Saddle Up

13 Haywoode - Boogie Oogie Oogie

14 Carrie Lucas - Dance with You

15 Dynasty - I've Just Begun to Love You

16 Instant Funk - I Got My Mind Made Up (You Can Get It Girl)

17 Karen Young - Hot Shot

18 Eartha Kitt - Where Is My Man

19 Delegation - Darlin' (I Think About You) (Radio Edit)

20 Righeira - Vamos a la Playa


Disc: 3


1 Imagination - Just An Illusion

2 Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five - the Message

3 Pino D'angio - Ma Quale Idea

4 Deee-Lite - Groove Is in the Heart

5 Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run)

6 Shirley & Company - Shame, Shame, Shame

7 The Temptations - Treat Her Like a Lady (Single Version)

8 Magazine 60 - Don Quichotte (No Estan Aqui)

9 M.C Miker "G" & DJ Sven - Holiday Rap

10 Jimmy "Bo" Horne - Spank

11 Koxo - Step By Step

12 Inner Life - Moment of My Life

13 Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage

14 Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait

15 Lady - Easy Love

16 Peter Brown - Do You Wanna Get Funky with Me

17 Debarge - Dance All Night

18 The Commodores - Brick House (Album Version)

19 The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight

20 Midnight Star - Midas Touch


Disc: 4


1 The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Album Version)

2 The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant

3 Sheila & B Devotion - Spacer

4 The Ritchie Family - the Best Disco in Town

5 Shalamar - a Night to Remember

6 Ottawan - T'es Ok, T'es Bath, T'es in

7 Afro Medusa - Pasilda

8 Chic - Everybody Dance

9 Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio - It's Time to Party Now

10 The Gibson Brothers - Cuba

11 Stacy Lattisaw - Jump to the Beat

12 Odyssey - Going Back to My Roots

13 Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation

14 Rose Royce - Car Wash (Single Version)

15 Vicky "D" - the Beat Is Mine

16 The O'Jays - Put Your Hands Together

17 Bob James - Nautilus

18 Traks - Long Train Runnin'

19 George Duke - Reach Out

20 Patrick Hernandez - Born to Be Alive (Version Originale)


Disc: 5


1 The Trammps - Disco Inferno

2 Village People - in the Navy

3 Positive Force - We Got the Funk

4 The Whispers - and the Beat Goes on

5 The Real Thing - You to Me Are Everything

6 P. Lion - Happy Children

7 Break Machine - Street Dance

8 Uncle Louie - I Like Funky Music

9 Skyy - Call Me

10 The Ritchie Family - I'll Do My Best (For You Baby)

11 Champagne - My Love Is Right (Original 12" Remaster)

12 Aurra - Make Up Your Mind

13 Sister Sledge - He's the Greatest Dancer

14 Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces

15 Sheila - Hôtel de la Plage

16 Incredible Bongo Band - Apache

17 Tina Charles - I Love to Love (The 1989 Hit Version)

18 James Brown - Funky Men

19 Gil Scott-Heron - Lady Day and John Coltrane

20 Imagination - Music & Lights


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario