lunes, 12 de agosto de 2024

Legends Of The Rock - Linkin Park


 


Nobody Can save me.Good goodbye.Talking to my self.Battle symphony.Invisible.Heavy.Sorry for now.Halfway right.One more light.Sharp eyes.Keys to the kingdom.all for nothing. Guilty all the same.The summoning.War Wastelands.Until it´s gone.rebellion.Mark the graves.Drawbar.Final masquerade  A line in the sand.Guilty all the same.Wastelands(live)Until it´s gone. guilty all the same (acoustic) A place for my head.New divide.Somewhere i belong Points of authority.Lies greed misery.Lost in the echo.What i´ve done.Burn it down. in the end.Bleed it out.One step closer.Lost in echo.In my remains. Burn it down. Lies greed misery.I´ll be done.Castle of glass. Victimized.Roads untraveled.Skin the  bone . Until it breaks.tinfoil.Powerless.The requiem.


sj72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario