jueves, 1 de agosto de 2024

Legends Of The Rock - The Beatles




 A day in the life.Love me do.From me to you.She loves you.And i liver her.Get back.I should have know better.Let it be.Don´t let me down. Please,please.Twis adn shout.All my loving.Rock and roll music. Can´t buy me love.a hard day´s night.Yesterday.Hey Jude.Il feel fine.Help Penny Lane.Yellow submarine.Come togheter.Eight days a week.Ticket to ride.Day tripper. Paperback writer. We can work it out. Eleanor rigny. All you need is love. Hello goodbye. Thank you girl.Anna.Hey bulldog.Devil in her hear .Lady Madonna. Rain The ballad of and yoko. Do you want to know a secret.The long and winding road.I need you.Ob-La-di,Ob-la-da. You like me to much.There´s a pleace. I want to hold your hand.Long tall Sally.Any time at all.Roll over beethoven. Something.Of i needed someone.Luck in the sky with diamonds.


sj72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario