miércoles, 31 de julio de 2024

Legends Of The Rock - Lenny Kravitz



 Strom.Fly away. Dirty white boots. American woman.Dancin til dawn. Strut it aint over til its over. New York city. The chamber. Sister. Dig in. Let love rule.Are you gonna go my way. Can´t stop thinkin bout you. Sex.FRankestein. She´s a beast. I´m a believer. Happy Birthday. I never want to let you down.Ooo baby baby. Dirty white boots. The pleasure and the pain.Strut. Sweet gitchey rose. In the black. Come on get it. Black and . White america. Boongie drop.Bring it on. Good morning. Love love love.If you want  it.I´ll be waiting.Will you marry me. I love the rain.A long and sad goodbye.. Dancing til dawn. This moments is all there is.A new door. Back in Vietnam. I want to go home. Love revolution. Where are we runnig. Baptized. Flash. What did i do whit my life. 


SJ72



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario