domingo, 28 de julio de 2024

Legends Of The Rock - The Doors.


 

Light my Fire. Hello i love you.Love street.Hot to touch. the earth.Summers almost gone.Wintertime love.The unknown soldier..Spanish caraven. My wild love. We could be so good together.yes.The river know. Five to one.Carmina burana.The woman.Love street. The movie. Light in my fire. Stoned inmaculate. Ghost song.Riders on the storm.Heroin.Severed garden. When the music´s over.The end. Break on through.Soul kitchen.The crystal ship. Twentieth century fox.Alabama song.Light my fire. Black door man. I loocked at you. Take it ass it comes.The end. House announcer.Alabama song. Blackdoor man.Love hides. Five to one.Build me a woman. When the music over. Universal mind. Petition the lord whit prayer. Dead cats dead rats. Break on through.Lions in the street. Wake up. A little game. Love two times. Gloria.


SJ72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario