sábado, 27 de julio de 2024

Legends Of The Rock - Creedence Clearwater Revival



Discos de tianguis comprados en Holanda 

Mary. Porterville.Premonition. Baby what you want me to do. Barroom dancing girl.Before youaccuse me.Blue ridge mountain blues. Born on the bayou. Brown eyed girld.Centerfield. Deal it out. Eveyman. Eyed. Fields. Guitar. Headlines. Hideaway.I heard it through the grape. I saw it on t.v. Listening. Come on baby. Oh my love. Have you ever been lonely. Bonita..The golliwogs don´t tell me. You can´t be true. You got nothin´g on me. I only met you just an hour. Brown eyed girl.You better be careful. Fight fire. She was mine. Gonna hang around. Try try try.Instrumental 1. Lttle tina. Walking on the water. action usa(Spot). Call it pretending. I put a spell on you.The working man. Susie.  Ninety-nine anf half.Bootleg. Graveyard train. Good golly miss Molly. Keep on choogling. Green river. Commotion.


sj72





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario