viernes, 26 de enero de 2024

V.A. - More Number 1 Hits of the 1950s (FLAC)



V.A. - More Number 1 Hits of the 1950s (FLAC)

Disc 1

All I Have To Do Is Dream

It's Only Make Believe

A Fool Such As I

Singing The Blues

I'm Walking Behind You

Comes A-Long A-Love

Hey Joe

Outside Of Heaven

Let's Have Another Party

My Son - My Son

The Man From Laramie

Cherry Pink (And Apple Blossom White)

Christmas Alphabet

Why Do Fools Fall In Love?

It's Almost Tomorrow

Answer Me

Stupid Cupid

Hoots Mon

It's All In The Game

Magic Moments

Carolina Moon

Claudette

On The Street Where You Live

The Story Of My Life

When

Whole Lotta Woman

Who's Sorry Now?


Disc 2

Dream Lover

It Doesn't Matter Anymore

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Roulette

The Day The Rains Came

I Got Stung

Here Comes Summer

Living Doll

Mack The Knife

One Night

As I Love You

Only Sixteen

Side Saddle

Travellin' Light

What Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For?

What Do You Want?

I Need Your Love Tonight

Come On A My House

Cry

Wheel Of Fortune

Rags To Riches

Wake Up Little Susie

Party Doll

Tequila

Stagger Lee

Sleep Walk

Lonely Boy


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario