martes, 30 de enero de 2024

V.A - Forever Love.




Disc 1:


    Please Don't Go - KC And The Sunshine Band

    You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate

    Love Is The Drug - Roxy Music

    When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman - Dr Hook

    Rock Your Baby - George McCrae

    This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole

    More Than A Woman - Tavares

    I Don't Wanna Lose You - Kandidate

    Softly Whispering I Love You - The Congregation

    (You're) Having My Baby - Paul Anka

    The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies

    And I Love You So - Don McLean

    (Where Do I Begin) Love Story - Shirley Bassey

    Talking In Your Sleep - Crystal Gayle

    Honey Come Back - Glen Campbell

    Summer (The First Time) - Bobby Goldsboro

    Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton

    The Man With The Child In His Eyes - Kate Bush



Disc 2:


    True - Spandau Ballet

    (I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew

    Save A Prayer (US Single Version) - Duran Duran

    Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ultravox

    Slave To Love - Bryan Ferry

    A Good Heart - Feargal Sharkey

    Missing You - John Waite

    Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar

    China In Your Hand - T'Pau

    Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart - Marc Almond & Gene Pitney

    Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes

    It Must Be Love - Madness

    The Tide Is High - Blondie

    Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack

    We've Got Tonight - Kenny Rogers And Sheena Easton

    Thinking Of You - The Colourfield

    Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - David Grant & Jaki Graham

    It Started With A Kiss - Hot Chocolate



Disc 3:


    I've Got You - Martine McCutcheon

    Don't You Love Me - Eternal

    One Kiss From Heaven - Louise

    Viva Forever (Radio Edit) - Spice Girls

    Nothing Compares 2U - Sin ad O'Connor

    I Just Wanna Be Loved - Culture Club

    One - Mica Paris

    Come In Out Of The Rain - Wendy Moten

    (Love Moves In) Mysterious Ways - Julia Fordham

    Hold On - Wilson Phillips

    Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer

    The Tracks Of My Tears - Go West

    Would I Lie To You - Charles & Eddie

    One Goodbye In Ten - Shara Nelson

    (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You - UB40

    (We Want) The Same Thing - Belinda Carlisle

    Over My Shoulder - Mike And The Mechanics

    I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf


SJ72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario