miércoles, 24 de enero de 2024

The Beatles - Cartoon TV Series ~ All Three Seasons! (TVRip)

 


The Beatles - Cartoon TV Series ~ All Three Seasons! (TVRip)

Season 1

1. A Hard day's Night/I Want To Hold Your Hand

2. Do You Want To Know A Secret/If I Fell

3. Please Mr. Postman/Devil In Her Heart

4. Not A Second Time/Slow Down

5. Baby's In Black/Misery

6. You Really Got A Hold On Me/Chains

7. I'll Get You/Honey Don't

8. Any Time At All/Twist and Shout

9. Little Child/I'll Be Back

10. Long Tall Sally/I'll Cry Instead

11. I'll Follow The Sun/When I Get Home

12. Everybody's Trying To Be My/ I Should Have Known Better

13. I Wanna Be Your Man/I'm A Loser

14. Don't Bother Me/No Reply

15.I'm Happy Just To Dance With You/Mister Moonlight

16. Can't Buy Me Love/It Won't Be Long

17. Anna/I Don't Want To

18. Matchbox/Thank You Girl

19. With Love From Me To You/Boys

20. Dizzy Miss Lizzy/I Saw Her Standing There


21. What You're Doing/Money

22. Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand/She Loves You

23. Bad Boy/Tell Me Why

24. I Feel Fine/Hold Me Tight

25. Please Please Me/There's A Place

26. Roll Over Beethoven/Rock And Roll Music


Season 2

27. Eight Days A Week/I'm Looking Through You

28. Help/We Can Work It Out

29. I'm Down/Run For Your Life

30. Drive My Car/Tell Me What You See

31. I Call Your Name/The Word

32. All My Loving/Day Tripper

33. Nowhere Man/Paperback Writer


Season 3

34. Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields

35. And Your Bird Can Sing/Got To Get You Into My Life

36. Good Day Sunshine/Ticket To Ride

37. Taxman/Eleanor Rigby

38. Tomorrow Never/I've Just See A Face

39. Wait/I'm Only Sleeping


 Pop, Rock | AVI | 640x480 (4:3) | 5,62 Gb


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario