viernes, 15 de diciembre de 2023

V.A. - Ultimate 80s Dance Party [4 CD, BoxSet] (FLAC)



V.A. - Ultimate 80s Dance Party [4 CD, BoxSet] (FLAC)

Disc 1


1. Whitney Houston – How Will I Know

2. Wham! – Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

3. KC & The Sunshine Band – Give It Up

4. Matthew Wilder – Break My Stride

5. Odyssey – Going Back To My Roots

6. Tom Browne – Funkin' For Jamaica

7. Miami Sound Machine – Bad Boy

8. Rick Astley – Together Forever

9. Daryl Hall & John Oates – Maneater

10. Billy Ocean – Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car

11. Aretha Franklin – Freeway Of Love

12. Luther Vandross – I Really Didn't Mean It

13. Terence Trent D'Arby – Dance Little Sister

14. Cyndi Lauper – She Bop

15. Scarlet Fantastic – No Memory

16. Toto – Rosanna

17. Mr. Mister – Kyrie


Disc 2


1. Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero (Club Mix)

2. Boy Meets Girl – Waiting For A Star To Fall

3. Spagna – Call Me

4. Coldcut – People Hold On (feat. Lisa Stansfield)

5. Big Fun – Blame It On The Boogie

6. The Jacksons – Lovely One

7. Modern Talking – You're My Heart, You're My Soul

8. Dead Or Alive – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)

9. Altered Images – Don't Talk To Me About Love

10. Eighth Wonder – I'm Not Scared

11. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam & Full Force – I Wonder If I Take You Home

12. Evelyn "Champagne" King – Love Come Down

13. Five Star – The Slightest Touch

14. Krystol – After The Dance Is Through

15. Malcolm McLaren And The Bootzilla Orchestra – Deep In Vogue (Introducing Lourdes & Willie Ninja)

16. Milli Vanilli – Girl You Know It's True (N.Y.C. Subway Remix)

17. Bill Withers – Lovely Day (7" Sunshine Mix)


Disc 3


1. S'Express – Theme From S'Express

2. Bomb The Bass – Beat Dis

3. Herbie Hancock – Rockit

4. Breakwater – Release The Beast

5. Haysi Fantayzee – John Wayne Is Big Leggy

6. Adam & The Ants – Prince Charming

7. A Flock Of Seagulls – I Ran

8. Eurogliders – Heaven (Must Be There)

9. The Pointer Sisters – Neutron Dance

10. Jo Boxers – Boxerbeat

11. The Primitives – Crash

12. Pop Will Eat Itself – Can U Dig It?

13. Prefab Sprout – The King Of Rock 'n' Roll

14. The Romantics – Talking In Your Sleep

15. The Quick – The Rhythm Of The Jungle

16. The Blow Monkeys – This Is Your Life

17. Furniture – Brilliant Mind (12" Mix)


Disc 4


1. Paul Young – I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down

2. Martika – I Feel The Earth Move

3. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I've Had) The Time Of My Life

4. Kenny Loggins – Footloose

5. Eddie Murphy – Party All The Time

6. Samantha Fox – Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now

7. Exposé – Point Of No Return

8. Sinitta – Toy Boy

9. Rob 'N' Raz – Got To Get

10. Run-DMC – It's Tricky

11. New Kids On The Block – Hangin' Tough

12. Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock – It Takes Two

13. Marvin Gaye – Joy

14. Earth, Wind & Fire – System Of Survival

15. The Limit – Say Yeah

16. Bros – I Owe You Nothing

17. The Pasadenas – Riding On A Train


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario