sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2023

The Monkees - Original Album Series (5 CD Box Set) FLAC



The Monkees - Original Album Series (5 CD Box Set) FLAC

Disc: 1

1. (Theme From) The Monkees

2. Saturday's Child

3. I Wanna Be Free

4. Tomorrow's Gonna Be Another Day

5. Papa Gene's Blues

6. Take A Giant Step

7. Last Train To Clarksville

8. This Just Doesn't Seem To Be My Day

9. Let's Dance On

10. I'll Be True To You

11. Sweet Young Thing

12. Gonna Buy Me A Dog


Disc: 2

1. She

2. When Love Comes Knockin' (At Your Door)

3. Mary, Mary

4. Hold On Girl

5. Your Auntie Grizelda

6. (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone

7. Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)

8. The Kind Of Girl I Could Love

9. The Day We Fall in Love

10. Sometime In The Morning

11. Laugh

12. I'm a Believer


Disc: 3

1. You Told Me

2. I'll Spend My Life With You

3. Forget That Girl

4. Band 6

5. You Just May Be The One

6. Shades Of Gray

7. I Can't Get Her Off My Mind

8. For Pete's Sake

9. Mr. Webster

10. Sunny Girlfriend

11. Zilch

12. No Time

13. Early Morning Blues And Greens

14. Randy Scouse Git


Disc: 4

1. Salesman

2. She Hangs Out

3. The Door Into Summer

4. Love Is Only Sleeping

5. Cuddly Toy

6. Words

7. Hard To Believe

8. What Am I Doing Hangin' 'Round?

9. Peter Percival Patterson's Pet Pig Porky

10. Pleasant Valley Sunday

11. Daily Nightly

12. Don't Call On Me

13. Star Collector


Disc: 5

1. Dream World

2. Auntie's Municipal Court

3. We Were Made For Each Other

4. Tapioca Tundra

5. Daydream Believer

6. Writing Wrongs

7. I'll Be Back Up On My Feet

8. The Poster

9. P.O. Box 9847

10. Magnolia Simms

11. Valleri

12. Zor And Zam


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario