jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2023

V.A. - NOW Presents Disco

 


V.A. - NOW Presents Disco 

CD1

01 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love

02 - Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

03 - The Tramps - Disco Inferno

04 - Chic - Good Times

05 - Sister Sledge - He's the Greatest Dancer

06 - Tavares - More Than A Woman

07 - Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You

08 - Odyssey - Native New Yorker

09 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

10 - Village People - YMCA

11 - Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)

12 - Patrick Hernandez - Born to Be Alive

13 - Grace Jones - I Need A Man

14 - Liquid Gold - Dance Yourself Dizzy

15 - Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm in Love

16 - Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing


CD2

01 - Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood

02 - Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free

03 - Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman

04 - A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie

05 - Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round)

06 - Cheryl Lynn - Got to Be Real

07 - LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

08 - Diana Ross - Love Hangover

09 - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)

10 - Tina Charles - I Love to Love

11 - Melba Moore - This Is It

12 - Rose Royce - Is It Love You'r After

13 - Odyssey - Use it Up and Wear it Out

14 - Irene Cara - Fame

15 - Patrick Juvet - I love America

16 - Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye

CD3

01 - Elton John - Are You Ready For Love

02 - George McCrae - Rock Your Baby

03 - Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything

04 - The Spinners - Working My Way Back to You _ Forgive Me, Girl

05 - The Real Thing - Can You Feel the Force

06 - Edwin Starr - War

07 - McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now

08 - The Whispers - And the Beat Goes On

09 - Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

10 - Sheila & B. Devotion - Singin' in the Rain

11 - Eruption - I Can't Stand the Rain

12 - Boney M. - Daddy Cool

13 - Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O

14 - Village People - In the Navy

15 - Viola Wills - Gonna Get Along Without You Now

16 - Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye

CD4

01 - Lipps Inc. - Funky Town

02 - Space - Magic Fly

03 - Dee D. Jackson - Automatic Lover

04 - Sarah Brightman - I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper

05 - Meco - Star Wars Theme_Cantina Band

06 - Leif Garrett - I Was Made for Dancing

07 - Michael Zager Band Tribute Band - Let's All Chant

08 - KC & The Sunshine Band - That's the Way (I Like It)

09 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights

10 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night

11 - Dan Hartman - Instant Replay

12 - Frantique - Strut Your Funky Stuff

13 - Musique - Keep On Jumpin'

14 - The Three Degrees - Givin' Up, Givin' In

15 - Sparks - Beat The Clock

16 - Voyage - Souvenirs

CD5

01 - Chic - Le Freak

02 - Sister Sledge - We Are Family

03 - Sheila & B. Devotion - Spacer

04 - Diana Ross - Upside Down

05 - Earth, Wind & Fire - September

06 - Candi Staton - Nights on Broadway

07 - The Emotions - Best of My Love

08 - Amii Stewart - Light My Fire

09 - Belle Epoque - Black is black

10 - Amanda Lear - Follow Me

11 - Patsy Gallant - From New York to L.A

12 - Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn the Beat Around

13 - Andrea True Connection - More, More, More

14 - Rose Royce - Car Wash

15 - Cher - Take Me Home

16 - Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario