sábado, 25 de noviembre de 2023

V.A. - Best Of The Sixties (FLAC)

 


V.A. - Best Of The Sixties (FLAC)

Disc 1


1. The Avons – Rubber Ball

2. Gene Pitney – 24 Hours From Tulsa

3. Freddie & The Dreamers – I'm Telling You Now

4. Manfred Mann – Oh No Not My Baby

5. The Beach Boys – When I Grow Up To Be A Man

6. The Animals – It's My Life

7. Vanity Fair – Hitchin' A Ride

8. Adam Faith – Message To Martha

9. John Barry – James Bond Theme

10. The Shadows – F.B.I.

11. The Hollies – Stay

12. Gerry & The Pacemakers – I'm The One

13. Herman's Hermits – Silhouettes

14. The Lettermen – The Way You Look Tonight

15. The Nashville Teens – Google Eye

16. The Seekers – A World Of Our Own

17. The Young Idea – With A Little Help From My Friends

18. Paul Jones – Aquarius


Disc 2


1. Manfred Mann – 5-4-3-2-1

2. The Nashville Teens – Tobacco Road

3. Herman's Hermits – A Must To Avoid

4. Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas – Do You Want To Know A Secret

5. The Shirelles – Will You Love Me Tomorrow

6. The Beach Boys – I Can Hear Music

7. The Ventures – Walk Don't Run

8. Adam Faith – We Are In Love

9. Bedrocks – Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da

10. Donovan – Hurdy Gurdy Man

11. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers – One Way Love

12. Joe South – Games People Play

13. The Classics IV – Spooky

14. The Shadows – Geronimo

15. Flowerpot Men – Let's Go To San Francisco

16. The Seekers – Georgy Girl

17. Vikki Carr – It Must Be Him

18. Simon Dupree – Kites


Disc 3


1. The Tremeloes – Silence Is Golden

2. Chris Farlowe – Out Of Time

3. Johnny Preston – Running Bear

4. The Hollies – Listen To Me

5. Helen Shapiro – Walkin' Back To Happiness

6. Cilla Black – Conversations

7. Adam Faith – As You Like It

8. Bobby Vee – The Night Has A Thousand Eyes

9. Eddie Cochran – My Way

10. The Dakotas – The Cruel Sea

11. Herman's Hermits – Show Me Girl

12. Gerry & The Pacemakers – You'll Never Walk Alone

13. Fourmost – Baby I Need Your Lovin'

14. Lulu – The Boat That I Row

15. The Hollies – Here I Go Again

16. The Ventures – Perfidia

17. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers – Got To Get You Into My Life

18. Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band – I'm The Urban Spaceman


Disc 4


1. Gerry & The Pacemakers – Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying

2. P.P. Arnold – First Cut Is The Deepest

3. Bobbie Gentry – I'll Never Fall In Love Again

4. Wanda Jackson – Let's Have A Party

5. The Chiffons – Sweet Talkin' Guy

6. Highwaymen – Michael

7. Bobby Goldsboro – Honey

8. Cilla Black – You've Lost That Loving Feeling

9. Danny Williams – Moon River

10. Frank Ifield – Wayward Wind

11. Alma Cogan – Train Of Love

12. England Sisters – Heartbeat

13. Freddie & The Dreamers – I Understand

14. Ken Dodd – Tears

15. Glen Campbell – Galveston

16. Peter And Gordon – True Love Ways

17. Shirley Bassey – What Now My Love

18. Donovan – Jennifer Juniper


Disc 5


1. The Animals – We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

2. Tommy James & The Shondells – Mony Mony

3. Little Eva – The Loco-motion

4. Eddie Cochran – Three Steps To Heaven

5. Canned Heat – Going Up The Country

6. Craig Douglas – When My Little Girl Is Smiling

7. Johnny Burnette – Little Boy Sad

8. Dion – The Wanderer

9. Fats Domino – Jambalaya

10. Gene Vincent – Pistol Packin' Mama

11. Jeff Beck – Hi-Ho Silver Lining

12. Adge Cutler – Drink Up Thy Zider

13. The Dubliners – Seven Drunken Nights

14. The Swinging Blue Jeans – You're No Good

15. Tommy Bruce – Ain't Misbehavin'

16. Johnny Kidd & The Pirates – Hungry For Love

17. Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas – I'll Keep You Satisfied

18. Lulu – I'm A Tiger


Disc 6


1. Jan & Dean – Surf City

2. Johnny Kidd & The Pirates – I'll Never Get Over You

3. Shane Fenton & The Fentones – I'm A Moody Guy

4. The Johnny Mann Singers – Up Up And Away

5. Frank Ifield – Mule Train

6. John Barry – The Magnificen Seven

7. Bert Weedon – Big Beat Boogie

8. Ken Dodd – Happiness

9. John Dankworth – African Waltz

10. The King Brothers – 76 Trombones

11. Norrie Paramor – Theme From Z Cars

12. Rolf Harris – Sun Arise

13. Scaffold – Lily The Pink

14. Russ Conway – Toy Balloons

15. The Marcels – Blue Moon

16. The Shadows – Stingray

17. B. Bumble & The Stingers – Nut Rocker

18. Freddie & The Dreamers – Over You


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario