miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2023

Dean Martin - Selección 5 Estrellas Black


 1

Todos quieren a alguien

Dean Martin

2

That´s amore

Dean Martin

3

Release me

Dean Martin

4

I´m so lonesome I could cry

Dean Martin

5

Things

Dean Martin

6

Room full of roses

Dean Martin

7

Singing the blues

Dean Martin

8

Hey, good lookin´

Dean Martin

9

I can´t help it (If i´m still in love with you)

Dean Martin

10

Corrine, Corrina

Dean Martin

11

Take good care of here

Dean Martin

12

Little green apples

Dean Martin

13

Oh Marie

Dean Martin

14

Welcome to my world

Dean Martin

15

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Dean Martin

16

Walking my baby home

Dean Martin

17

Santa Lucia

Dean Martin

18

Hold me

Dean Martin

19

Return to me

Dean Martin

20

Innamorata

Dean Martin

21

True love

Dean Martin

22

Sleepy time gal

Dean Martin

23

Who´s sorry now

Dean Martin

24

Way down younder in New Orleans

Dean Martin

25

From the bottom of my Herat

Dean Martin

26

Green, green grass of home

Dean Martin

27

You´re nobody´till somebody loves you

Dean Martin

28

Detroit City

Dean Martin

29

Houston

Dean Martin

30

In the chapel in the moonlight


SJ72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario