domingo, 6 de agosto de 2023

Video - ABBA - Definitive Collection (DVD-9)


 

DVD - ABBA - Definitive Collection

1        Waterloo
2        Ring Ring
3        Mamma Mia
4        SOS
5        Bang-A-Boomerang
6        I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
7        Fernando
8        Dancing Queen
9        Money, Money, Money
10        Knowing Me, Knowing You
11        That's Me
12        The Name Of The Game
13        Take A Chance On Me
14        Eagle
15        One Man, One Woman
16        Thank You For The Music
17        Summer Night City
18        Chiquitita
19        Does Your Mother Know
20        Voulez-Vous

21        Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
22        On And On And On
23        The Winner Takes It All
24        Super Trouper
25        Happy New Year
26        When All Is Said And Done
27        One Of Us
28        Head Over Heels
29        The Day Before You Came
30        Under Attack
31        When I Kissed The Teacher
32        Estoy Sonando (I Have A Dream)
33        Felicidad (Happy New Year)
34        No Hay A Quien Culpar (When All Is Said And Done)
35        Dancing Queen

 

Formato: DVD 9

AQUI

pass: sanjose72

 

***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario