viernes, 17 de febrero de 2023

V.A. - The Nation's Favourite 70s Number Ones (3 CDs)

 

 

V.A. - The Nation's Favourite 70s Number Ones (3 CDs)

Disc 1
01 - Bohemiam Rhapsody - Queen
02 - Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
03 - I'm Not In Love - 10CC
04 - Heart Of Glass - 10CC
05 - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick - Ian Dury & The Blockheads
06 - Make Me Smile - Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
07 - Magie May - Rod Stewart
08 - Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
09 - Brass In Pocket - Pretenders
10 - Hot Love - T. Rex
11 - Blockbuster - Sweet
12 - Cum On File The Noize - Slade
13 - Bye Bye Baby - Bay City Rollers
14 - Can The Can - Suzi Quatro
15 - Down Down - Status Quo
16 - I Hear You Knocking - Dave Edmunds
17 - Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbau
18 - Tiger Feet - Mud
19 - Jealous Mind - Alvin Stardust
20 - Gonna Make You A Starr - David Eseex
21 - Cars - Gary Numan

 
Disc 2
01 - Dancing Queen - ABBA
02 - Night Fever - Bee Gees
03 - I Will Srvive - Gloria Gaynor
04 - I Feel Love - Donna Summer
05 - Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee
06 - Band Of Gold - Freda Payne
07 - Sugar Baby Love - The Rubettes
08 - Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
09 - Show You The Way To Go - The Jackson
10 - Rock Your Baby - George McCrae
11 - I Love To Love - Tina Charles
12 - Ymca - Village People
13 - Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
14 - Yes Sir I Can Boogie - Baccara
15 - You To Me Are Everything - Real Thing
16 - We Don't Talk Anymore - Cliff Richard
17 - You're The First, The Last My Everything - Barry White
18 - When Will I See You Again - Three Degrees
19 - Say You Win Again - Hot Chocolate
20 - I'm Still Waiting - Diana Ross
21 - Free - Deniece Williams
22 - Three Times A Lady - Commodores
Disc 3
01 - Without You - Harry Nilsson
02 - If You Leave Me Now - Chicago
03 - Don't Give Up On Us - David Soul
04 - I Only Have Eyes For You - Art Garfunkel
05 - Vincent - Don Mclean
06 - Annie's Song - John Denver
07 - Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks
08 - Stand By Your Man - Tammy Vinette
09 - The Wonder Of You - Elvis Presley
10 - When You're In Love - Dr. Hook
11 - December, 1963 (Oh What A Night) - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
12 - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - Edison Lighthouse
13 - In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry
14 - Mouldy Old Dough - Lieutenant Pigeon
15 - Son Of My Father - Chicory Tip
16 - Yellow River - Christie
17 - Billy Don't Be A Hero - Paper Lace
18 - Double Barrel - Dave & Ansel Collins
19 - Tears On My Pillow - Johnny Nash
20 - Brown Girl In The Ring - Boney M
21 - Chanson D'amour - Manhattan Transfer
22 - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree - Dawn Feat. Tony Orlando
23 - All Kinds Of Everything - Dana
24 - When A Child Is Born - Johnny Mathis
25 - Amazing Grace - Royal Scots Dragoon Guards


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario