sábado, 27 de abril de 2024

The Romance of European Love Songs - Scotland & Ireland


 The Romance of European Love Songs Vol. 9 Scotland

欧洲情歌故事 (第九片) -- 苏格兰

1. The Water Is Wide/海水太宽

2. The Greenfields Of France/法兰西绿野

3. The Dark Island/暗默之岛

4. The Town I Love So Well/我所挚爱的小镇

5. Baloo Baleerie/芭露 芭乐瑞

6. I'm Going Home/归乡

7. The Rose/玫瑰

8. Crying Time/泪别

9. The Twelfth Of Never/第十二个永不

10. The Galway Shawl/苏格兰围巾

11. Granny's Heilan Hame/者袓母的黑兰家乡

12. Danny Boy /丹尼男孩

13. Carrickfergus/卡瑞克芙菇丝

14. Beautiful Isle Of Somewhere/美丽的小岛

15. The Mountains Of Mourne/梦尔群山

16. The Skye Boat Song/天空船歌


The Romance of European Love Songs Vol. 10 Ireland

欧洲情歌故事 (第十片) -- 爱尔兰

1. Only A Woman's Heart/女人心

2. Never Be The sun /明灯

3. Caledonia/苏格兰

4. The Old Man/老爸

5. If Love Had Wings/爱的双翼

6. Trouble In The Fields/我们的土地

7. Wall Of Tears/泪墙

8. Steal Away/离开

9. I Was Falling In Love/陷入爱河

10. Always Will/永远

11. On Grafton Street/盖夫顿街

12. Talk To me While I'm Listening/对我诉说

13. Colder Than Winter/心之寒

14. Comin' Down In The Rain/在雨中出现

15. All The Lies That You Told Me/谎言

16. If I Gave My Heart To You/献上真心


SJ72


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario