domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2022

V.A. - NOW Decades Of Soul (FLAC)

 

 

V.A. - NOW Decades Of Soul (FLAC)

CD 1
1 Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
2 Aretha Franklin - Respect
3 Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep - Mountain High
4 The Ronettes - Be My Baby
5 The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
6 Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
7 Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
8 The Temptations - My Girl
9 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
10 Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
11 Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
12 Mary Wells - My Guy
13 The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
14 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
15 Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
16 Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
17 The Drifters - Save The Last Dance for Me
18 Jackie Wilson - (I Get The) Sweetest Feeling
19 Sam & Dave - Soul Man
20 Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
21 Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart
22 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
23 Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
24 James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World
25 Nina Simone - Feeling Good

 

CD 2
1 Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
2 Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
3 Bill Withers - Lovely Day
4 The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze, Pt. 1
5 Commodores - Easy
6 The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
7 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
8 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes feat. Teddy Pendergrass - If You Don't Know Me By Now
9 Billy Paul - Me and Mrs. Jones
10 Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
11 Deniece Williams - Free
12 The Stylistics - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)
13 Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
14 The Crusaders - Street Life
15 Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy
16 Elton John - Are You Ready For Love ('79 Version Radio Edit)
17 The Floaters - Float On
18 Peaches & Herb - Reunited
19 Billy Preston & Syreeta Wright - With You I'm Born Again
20 Rose Royce - Wishing On A Star
21 Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life

CD 3
1 Rufus and Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
2 Womack & Womack - Teardrops
3 Ashford & Simpson - Solid
4 Anita Baker - Sweet Love
5 Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
6 Kool & The Gang - Cherish
7 Soul II Soul & Caron Wheeler - Back To Life (However Do You Want Me)
8 Alexander O'Neal - Criticize
9 Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
10 Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
11 Donna Summer - On The Radio
12 Shalamar - A Night To Remember
13 Fat Larry’s Band - Zoom
14 Billy Ocean - Suddenly
15 Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String (Contemplating)
16 Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else’s Guy
17 Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent
18 Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going
19 Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer
20 Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love

CD 4
1 Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing
2 All-4-One - I Swear
3 Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
4 Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You
5 Seal - Crazy
6 Sade - No Ordinary Love
7 Oleta Adams - Get Here
8 Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
9 The Source Featuring Candi Staton - You Got The Love (New Voyager Radio Edit)
10 Gabrielle - Give Me A Little More Time
11 En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
12 Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
13 SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Radio Mix)
14 Shanice - I Love Your Smile
15 Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)
16 M People - Don't Look Any Further
17 The Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
18 Dina Carroll - Don't Be A Stranger
19 Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario