lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2022

V.A - Lifetime Of Romance - Passion.


 DISCO 1

01 - Sergio Mendes - The Look Of Love

02 - Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe

03 - Bread - Make It With You

04 - Richard Chamberlain - Love Me Tender

05 - Shirley Bassey - Never, Never, Never

06 - Gary Shearston - I Get A Kick Out Of You

07 - Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Love This Way Again

08 - Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Of You

09 - Anne Murray - I Want To Sing You A Love Song

10 - Samantha Sang - Emotions

11 - Bozz Scaggs - We Are All Alone

12 - Maureen McGovern - We May Never Love Like This Again

13 - Jose Feliciano - Light My Fire

14 - Carly Simon - That's The Way I Always Heard It Should Be

15 - Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman

16 - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong


DISCO 2


 01 - Percy Faith & His Orchestra - Theme For Young Lovers

02 - The Drifters - Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies

03 - The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me

04 - Johnny Mathis - I Only Have Eyes For You

05 - Al Martino - I Love You More And More Every Day

06 - Michael Holliday - The Story Of My Life

07 - Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch

08 - Dr. Hook - A Little Bit More

09 - Kenny Rogers & Shena Easton - We've Got Tonight

10 - Tanya Tucker - Would You Lay With Me

11 - Tom Jones - Love Me Tonight

12 - Linda Ronstadt - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight

13 - Peter & Gordon - Woman

14 - Peter Skellern - You're A Lady

15 - Yvonne Elliman - Love Me

16 - Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe


SJ72


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario