lunes, 17 de octubre de 2022

V.A - The 70s Love Album 60 Classic Love Song Of The Seventies.


 

Disco: 1

1 The Three Degrees - Woman in Love

2 Linda Lewis - It's in His Kiss

3 The O'Jays - Love Train

4 The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze Pt.1

5 The Drifters - There Goes My First Love

6 Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Love This Way Again

7 The Emotions - Best of My Love

8 Earth Wind & Fire - After the Love Has Gone

9 Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You

10 Heatwave - Always and Forever

11 Tina Charles - I Love to Love

12 Chairmen of the Board - Give Me Just a Little More Time

13 The Manhattans - Kiss & Say Goodbye

14 Gladys Knight & the Pips - Best Thing That Ever Happened

15 Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late

16 Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now

17 Billy Paul - Me and Mrs Jones

18 Dana - Please Tell Him That I Said Hello

19 Deniece Williams - Free

20 Bill Withers - Lovely Day

Disco: 2

1 Lou Reed - Perfect Day

2 Sad Café - Every Day Hurts

3 Patti Smith Group - Because the Night

4 Hall & Oates - Sara Smile

5 Meat Loaf - Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

6 Average White Band - Queen of My Soul

7 T. Rex - Dreamy Lady

8 Boz Scaggs - What Can I Say

9 Showaddywaddy - When

10 Bay City Rollers - Give a Little Love

11 The Dooleys - Love of My Life

12 Smokie - If You Think You Know How to Love Me

13 Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes

14 Leo Sayer - When I Need You

15 Christie - Yellow River

16 Boney M - Sunny

17 Dawn Ft. Tony Orlando - Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree

18 Johnny Mathis - I'm Stone in Love with You

19 Art Garfunkel - I Only Have Eyes for You

20 Colin Blunstone - Say You Don't Mind

Disco: 3

1 Andy Williams - (Where Do I Begin) Love Story

2 Perry Como - and I Love You So

3 John Denver - Annie's Song

4 Mary MacGregor - Torn Between Two Lovers

5 Gary Shearston - I Get a Kick Out of You

6 Barry Manilow - Could It Be Magic

7 The New Seekers - You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me

8 Johnny Nash - Tears on My Pillow

9 Marianne Faithful - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

10 Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man

11 Charlie Rich - the Most Beautiful Girl in the World

12 Terry Jacks - Seasons in the Sun

13 Fleetwood Mac - Albatross

14 Freda Payne - Band of Gold

15 Eric Carmen - All By Myself

16 Anne Marie David - Wonderful Dream

17 The Delfonics - Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love)

18 Harry Nilsson - Without You

19 The Imperials - Who's Gonna Love Me?

20 Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You


SJ72- 1  SJ72- 2  SJ72- 3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario