sábado, 14 de enero de 2023

V.A - The 70 s 36 Tracks Original Artist Original Hits.



 

DISCO 1

Spirit In The Sky.Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) Band Of Gold. Ma Belle Amie.Julie Do Ya Love Me. Help Me Make It Through The Night. Alone Again. Joy. Beautiful Sunday. Popcorn. Sugar Me. Dreams Are Ten A Penny. Dancing On A Saturday Night. Rock And Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life). You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me. The Streak. Beach Baby.Can't Stop Myself From Loving You.


DISCO 2


Guitar Band. I Hate The Music. Lady Bump.  Jeans On. S-S-S-Single Bed.  The Way You Do It. Don't Give Up On Us. Emotion. Sometimes When We Touch. Black Is Black. Just One More Night.. Bad Boy For Love. Six Ribbons. Down Among The Dead Men. Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick. Shadow Boxer. Pop Muzik. Ring My Bell


SJ72

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario