sábado, 8 de octubre de 2022

V.A. - '70 Beats (I battiti dance degli anni settanta) (FLAC)

 

 

V.A. - '70 Beats (I battiti dance degli anni settanta) (FLAC)

1 Anita Ward– Ring My Bell
2 Gloria Gaynor– Reach Out I'll Be There
3 The Three Degrees– T.S.O.P. (The Sound Of Philadelphia)
4 Sister Sledge– We Are Family
5 George McCrae– Rock Your Baby
6 Amii Stewart– Knock On Wood
7 Rose Royce– Car Wash
8 Gloria Gaynor & Isaac Hayes– You 'Re The First, The Last, My Everything
9 KC & The Sunshine Band– I'm Your Boogie Man
10 Santa Esmeralda– Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
11 Hot Chocolate– You Sexy Thing
12 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes*– If You Don't Know Me By Now
13 Ike & Tina Turner– Nutbush City Limits
14 KC & The Sunshine Band– That's The Way (I Like It)
15 The Temptations Feat. Eddie Kendricks– Papa Was A Rolling Stone
16 Billy Ocean– On The Run


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario