lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2022

VA.-100 Great Oldies Lovesongs 50's, 60's, 70's

VA.-100 Great Oldies Lovesongs 50's, 60's, 70's

Albert West - Ginny Come Lately
America - A Horse With No Name
Aphrodite's Child - Rain And Tears
Badfinger - Day After Day
Barry Ryan - The Colour Of My Love
Bay City Rollers - Give A Little Love
Beatles - Michelle
Bee Gees - First Of May
Black Sabbath - She' s Gone
Blue Magic - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
Bobby Goldsboro - Honey
Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
Bread - Lost Without Your Love
Brothers Four - Greenfields
Buffy Sainte-Marie - Soldier Blue
Carpenters - All Of My Life
Casuals - Jesamine
Charles Asnavour - She
Chicago - Where Do We Go From Here
Chicken Chack - I'd Rather Go Blind
Chilites - A Lonely Man
Commodores - Three Times A Lady
Congreation - Softly Whispering I Love You
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light
Crispian St. Peters - You Were On My Mind
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Homeward Through The Haze
Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
Dan Fogelberg - Longer
David Bowie - Life On Mars
David Cassidy - Could It Be Forever
Delfonics - Hey There Lonely Girl
Doors - Riders On The Storm
Dramatics - Didn't I Blow Your Mind
Elton John - Candle In The Wind
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
Fith Dimension - Aquarius
Fortunes - Caroline
Four Seasons - Silver Star
Frijid Pink - The House Of The Rising Sun
Gerry & The Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
Glen Campbell - Honey Come Back
Golden Earring - Radar Love
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
Guess Who - These Eyes
Harry Nilson - Without You
Herd - From The Underworld
Hollies - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother
Honeybus - I Can't Let Maggie Go
Hudson Brothers - So You Are A Star
Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
James Taylor - You've Got a Friend
Jigsaw - If I Have To Go Away
Joe Dolan - Teresa
John Denver - Annie's Song
John Miles - Music
Johnny Tillotson - Poetry In Motion
K. Rogers - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town
Lindisfarne - Lady Eleanor
Love Affair - Bringing On Back The Good Times
Lovin' Spoonful - Darling Be Home Soon
Marbles - Only One Woman
Marmalade - Reflections Of My Life
Marvin Gaye - Abraham, Martin & John
Matthews Southern Comfort - Woodstock
maxresdefault
maxresdefault4
Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life
Moments - Look At Me (I'm In Love)
Monkees - Daydream Believer
Peter Shelley - Gee Baby
Procol Harum - Homburg
Ralph McTell - Streets Of London
Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I Love Her
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Robert John - Sad Eyes
Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly
Rod Stewart - Reason To Believe
Rolling Stones - Angie
Rubettes - Tonight
Scott English - Brandy
Seekers - Carnival Is Over
Shadows - Let Me Be The One
Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence
Slade - How Does It Feel
Snowy White - Bird Of Paradise
St. Rowland & Family Dogg - A Way Of Life
St. Rowland & Family Dogg - Sympathy
Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
Tee-Set - Ma Belle Amie
Temptations - Take A Look Around
Three Man Army - Together
Thunderclub Newman - Something In The Air
Tremeloes - Me And My Life
Uriah Heep - Rain
Waterloo & Robinson - Hollywood
Who - Behind Blue Eyes
William De Vaughn  - Be Thankful For What You Got
Wings - My Love
Yardbirds - Still I'm Sad
Zager & Evans - In The Year 2525



 https://uptobox.com/d7oqwxxx8onh

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario