jueves, 25 de agosto de 2022

V.A. - The Platinum Love Songs (6 Cd Box)


 V.A. - The Platinum Love Songs (6 Cd Box)




CD 1

01. Bette Midler - The Rose
02. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
03. Phil Collins - One More Night
04. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
05. Madonna - Crazy For You
06. Boys II Men - I'll Make Love To You
07. George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
08. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
09. The Corrs - What Can I Do
10. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
11. All-4-One - Swear
12. Faith Hill - There You'll Be
13. England Dan & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
14. The Cars - Drive
15. R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly


CD 2

01. Don McLean - Vincent
02. Bread - If
03. Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
04. Randy Vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most
05. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville - Don't Know Much
06. Laura Branigan - Power Of Love
07. Atlantic Starr - Always
08. Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
09. Tiffany - Could've Been
10. The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl
11. James Ingram - I Don't Have The Heart
12. Joey Kid - I'm Not In Love
13. Sixpence None The Richer - Don't Dream It's Over
14. Lionel Richie - Say You,Say Me
15. Ben E. King - Stand By Me

CD 3

01. Charlene - I'v Never Been To Me
02. Air Supply - Goodbye
03. Juice Newton - Angel Of The Morning
04. Karyn White - Superwoman
05. Chicago - You're The Inspiration
06. Jewels Newton - Shanghai Memories Of 1945
07. Linda Ronstadt - Desperado
08. Peabo Bryson - If Ever You're In My Arms Again
09. Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
10. Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer
11. Debbie Gibso - Foolish Beat
12. Lobo - I'd love you to love me
13. Player - Baby comes back
14. A-Ha - Crying in the Rain
15. Foreigner - I want to Know What Love is

CD 4

01. Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful
02. Michael Learns To Rock - That's Why (You Go Away)
03. Daniel Powter - Bad Day
04. Bette Midler - From A Distance
05. Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
06. Alphaville - Forever Young
07. The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
08. Gerard Joling - Love Is In Your Eyes
09. Carly Simon - You're So Vain
10. Lauren Wood - Fallen
11. Jack Wagner - All I Need
12. John Michael Montgomery - I Can Love You Like That
13. Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
14. Everything But The Girl - I Don't Want To Talk About It
15. America - I Need You

CD 5

01. Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
02. Michael Buble - Home
03. Michael Bolton - How Am I Suppose to Live Without You
04. Chris De Brugh - The Lady In Red
05. Dara Sedaka - Angel Queen
06. John O'Banion - Satomi Hakken
07. Kenny Rogers - Lady
08. Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now
09. Randy Crawford - One Day I Will Fly Away
10. Luis Miguel - La Incondicional
11. F.R. David - Music
12. George Benson - In Your Eyes
13. Christopher Cross - Sailing
14. Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You
15. Collection - Waiting For A Girl Like You

CD 6

01. Air Supply - Without You
02. Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
03. Richard Sanderson - Reality
04. Bertie Higgins - Casablanca
05. Victor Laszlo - Stories
06. Bread - Make It With You
07. Lobo - How Can I Tell Her
08. Gerard Joling - Ticket To The Tropics
09. Lisa Fisher - How Can I Ease The Pain
10. Josh Groban - Broken Vow
11. Peter Cetera - Have You Ever Been In Love
12. The Escape Club - I'll Be There
13. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Broken Hearted Me
14. Seals & Crofts - Windflowers
15. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman

https://uptobox.com/s999otvx39yv

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario