sábado, 14 de enero de 2023

V.A -100 Hits The Best Love Album


 

Disc 1

1. Eric Carmen – All By Myself

2. Bangles – Eternal Flame

3. Harry Nilsson – Without You

4. Toni Braxton – Un-Break My Heart

5. Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time

6. Gloria Estefan – Don't Wanna Lose You

7. Beverley Craven – Promise Me

8. Michael Bolton – When A Man Loves A Woman

9. Dee C. Lee – See The Day

10. Dido – Here With Me

11. Whitney Houston – Where Do Broken Hearts Go

12. Tina Arena – Chains

13. Deniece Williams – Free

14. Lisa Stansfield – All Woman

15. Mr. Mister – Broken Wings

16. Lou Reed – Perfect Day

17. Meat Loaf – Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad

18. REO Speedwagon – Can't Fight The Feeling

19. Journey – Open Arms

20. Air Supply – All Out Of Love

Disc 2

1. Olly Murs – Dear Darlin'

2. Alicia Keys – Fallin'

3. Leona Lewis – Run

4. Christina Aguilera – Beautiful

5. JLS – Everybody In Love

6. Usher – You Make Me Wanna...

7. The Fray – You Found Me

8. Alexandra Burke – Hallelujah

9. Daniel Merriweather – Red

10. Will Young – Leave Right Now

11. Natasha Bedingfield – These Words

12. The Zutons – Valerie

13. Westlife – Flying Without Wings

14. Natalie Imbruglia – Torn

15. Train – Drops Of Jupiter

16. Shawn Mullins – Lullaby

17. The Calling – Wherever You Will Go

18. Sophie B. Hawkins – Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover (Edit)

19. Jennifer Lopez – Baby I Love U!

20. Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way

Disc 3

1. Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing

2. Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes – If You Don't Know Me By Now

3. The Isley Brothers – Summer Breeze (Part 1)

4. Billy Paul – Me And Mrs. Jones

5. The Three Degrees – When Will I See You Again

6. Earth, Wind & Fire – After The Love Has Gone

7. The Jacksons – Show You The Way To Go

8. Bill Withers – Lean On Me

9. Nina Simone – To Love Somebody

10. The Drifters – Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies

11. Dionne Warwick – Heartbreaker

12. Gladys Knight And The Pips – Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

13. Billy Ocean – Suddenly

14. The O'Jays – Brandy

15. Heatwave – Always And Forever

16. Odyssey – If You're Lookin' For A Way Out

17. Daryl Hall & John Oates – Sara Smile

18. Jermaine Jackson – Do What You Do

19. Luther Vandross – So Amazing

20. Gregory Abbott – Shake You Down

Disc 4

1. David Essex – Hold Me Close

2. Art Garfunkel – I Only Have Eyes For You

3. David Soul – Don't Give Up On Us

4. Leo Sayer – When I Need You

5. Tammy Wynette – Stand By Your Man

6. Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You

7. Charlie Rich – The Most Beautiful Girl

8. Labi Siffre – It Must Be Love

9. Andy Williams – Where Do I Begin

10. The New Seekers – I Get A Little Sentimental Over You

11. Dana – Please Tell Him That I Said Hello

12. Lynn Anderson – Rose Garden

13. R & J Stone – We Do It

14. The Dooleys – A Rose Has To Die

15. Sad Café – Every Day Hurts

16. Spandau Ballet – Through The Barricades

17. Toto – I Won't Hold You Back

18. Belinda Carlisle – I Get Weak

19. The S.O.S. Band – The Finest

20. Alexander O'Neal – If You Were Here Tonight

Disc 5

1. Jennifer Rush – The Power Of Love

2. Phyllis Nelson – Move Closer

3. Paul Young – Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)

4. Cyndi Lauper – True Colours

5. Boy Meets Girl – Waiting For A Star To Fall

6. Martika – Love... Thy Will Be Done

7. Howard Jones – What Is Love

8. Five Star – Rain Or Shine

9. The Kids From Fame – Starmaker

10. Dionne Warwick – All The Love In The World

11. Milli Vanilli – Girl I'm Gonna Miss You

12. Donna Summer – Love's About To Change My Heart

13. Joyce Sims – (You Are My) All And All

14. The Three Degrees – Woman In Love

15. Aretha Franklin – Willing To Forgive

16. Ten Sharp – You

17. Terence Trent D'Arby – Let Her Down Easy

18. Isley Jasper Isley – Caravan Of Love

19. Guys 'n Dolls – You Don't Have To Say You Love Me

20. Bobby Vinton – Blue Velvet

SJ72-1  SJ72-2  SJ72-3  SJ72-4  SJ72-5


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario