domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2021

Harry Roy & His Orchestra - 100% Harry Roy

 

 

Harry Roy & His Orchestra - 100% Harry Roy

    La Cucaracha
    Bugle Call Rag
    I Must See Annie Tonight
    Cuban Pete
    They Can't Black Out The Moon
    She Had To Go & Lose It At The Astor
    The Roy Rag
    Will You Always Call Me Sweatheart
    What A Difference A Day Made
    Maple Leaf Rag
    Night & Day (With Diana Claire)
    Where In The World
    Goody Goodbye
    Sarawaki
    Red Pepper
    Lets Have A Jubilee
    Candy
    King Porter Stomp
    Goosey Goosey
    My Girls A Rhythm Fan
    No Name Rag
    I'm Going To Get Lit Up (When The Lights Go On In London)
    You Made Me Care
    Keep An Eye On Your Heart
    Lullaby Of Broadway
    I Want The Waiter With The Water
    That's The Way I Like To Hear You Talk
    Heigh Ho
    The Lady Who Didn't Believe In Love


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario