miércoles, 14 de julio de 2021

Tom Jones - Definitive Collection (FLAC)

 

 

Tom Jones - Definitive Collection (FLAC)

Tracklist 1

    1. Little Lonely Ones
    2. Chills And Fever
    3. It's Not Unusual
    4. Spanish Harlem
    5. Some Other Guy
    6. Once Upon A Time
    7. With These Hands
    8. What's New Pussycat?
    9. Thunderball
    10. Bama Lama Bama Loo (Live "On Stage" Version)
    11. To Make A Big Man Cry
    12. A Little You
    13. Stop Breaking My Heart
    14. Once There Was A Time
    15. Not Responsible
    16. Begin The Beguine
    17. A Taste Of Honey
    18. If Ever I Would Leave You
    19. Green Green Grass Of Home
    20. Detroit City

    21. Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings
    22. Sixteen Tons
    23. He'll Have To Go
    24. (It Looks Like) I'll Never Fall In Love Again
    25. I'm Coming Home
    26. That Lucky Old Sun
    27. Land Of 1000 Dances / It's Not Unusual (Instrumental Reprise - Live)

Tracklist 2

    1. I Wake Up Crying
    2. It's A Man's Man's World
    3. You Keep Me Hangin' On
    4. Delilah
    5. Weeping Annaleah
    6. Just Out Of Reach
    7. Help Yourself
    8. A Minute Of Your Time
    9. My Girl Maria
    10. Looking Out My Window
    11. Love Me Tonight
    12. Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)
    13. Wichita Lineman
    14. (Sitting On) The Dock Of The Bay
    15. Hey Jude
    16. That Wonderful Sound
    17. Without Love (There Is Nothing)
    18. Daughter Of Darkness
    19. Can't Stop Loving You
    20. I Can't Turn Too Loose
    21. Let There Be Love
    22. I Who Have Nothing
    23. Lodi
    24. Try A Little Tenderness
    25. To Love Somebody

Tracklist 3

    1. She's A Lady
    2. Puppet Man
    3. Do What You Gotta Do
    4. In Dreams
    5. You're My World
    6. Till
    7. The Young New Mexican Puppeteer
    8. The Witch Queen Of New Orleans
    9. Tired Of Being Alone
    10. If
    11. Letter To Lucille
    12. (Ain't No Sunshine) When She's Gone
    13. (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
    14. Today I Started Loving You Again
    15. Lean On Me
    16. Pledging My Love
    17. Right Place, Wrong Time
    18. Raining In My Heart
    19. I Got Your Number
    20. Memories Don't Leave Like People Do
    21. Lusty Lady
    22. Darling
    23. No Guarantee

Tracklist 4

    1. A Boy From Nowhere
    2. Kiss
    3. Move Closer
    4. Carrying A Torch
    5. Gimme Shelter
    6. If I Only Knew
    7. Something For Your Head
    8. A Girl Like You
    9. Don't Need The Sun To Shine (To Make Me Smile)
    10. Burning Down The House
    11. Mama Told Me Not To Come
    12. Sexbomb
    13. Sometimes We Cry
    14. Motherless Child
    15. Black Betty
    16. The Letter
    17. Tom Jones International
    18. Younger Days


AQUI

pass: sanjose72

 

***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario