miércoles, 14 de julio de 2021

Frank Sinatra - Best (FLAC)

 

 

Frank Sinatra - Best (FLAC)

1.- Stardust
2.- A Foggy Day
3.- Let's Fall In Love
4.- The Girls Next Door
5.- Old Devil Moon
6.- The Way You Look Tonight
7.- Fly Me To The Moon
8.- Nice Work If You Can Get It
9.- Come Rain Or Come Shine
10.- Please Be Kind
11.- Don' Cha Go
12.- They Can't Take Away From Me
13.- In The Wrr Small Hours Of The Morning
14.- I'v Got You Under My Skin
15.- Let's Face The Musis And Dance
16.- Come Fly With Me
17.- My Kind Of Town
18.- Luck Be A Lady
19.- The Best Is Yet To Come
20.- I Get A Kick Out Of You

 
It Was Very Good Year
All Or Nothing At All
Night And Day
Nancy
Young At Heart
Love And Marriage
All The Way
Witchcraft
The Tender Trap
The Second Tine Around
Pocketful Of Miracles
Softly, As I Leave You
Strangers In The Night
Summer Wind
That's Life
Somethin' Stupid
Wave
My Way
New York, New York
Put Your Dreams Away


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario