domingo, 6 de junio de 2021

Frank Sinatra - Discografía

 

 

Frank Sinatra - Discografía

All Alone
Be Careful, It's My Heart
Beautiful Ballads
Best Of The Best (2 Cds)
Blue Skies
Classical Sinatra II
Close To You
Come Dance With Me
Conducts Tone Poems
Cycles
Everything Happens To Me
Frank Sinatra
Frank 42nd Birthday
Greatest Love Songs
I Remember Tommy
In A Sentimental Mood
In The Late Of The Evening
In The Wee Small Hours
Love Songs (3 Cds)

 
Nancy & Other First Hits
New York, New York (His Greatest Hits)
Nice 'N' Easy
Night Of Nights
Nothing But The Best
Ol' Blue Eyes Is Back
Only The Lonely
Reflections
Seduction
Seduction Sinatra Sings Of Love
September Of My Years
She Shot Me Down
Tha Main Event
Sinatra 65
Sinatra And The Sands
Softly, As I Leave You
Some Nice Things I've Missed
Stardust
Strangers In The Night
String Along
Supreme
The Radio Years
The Voice
The World We Knew
This Is Sinatra
This Is Sinatra 2
Where Are You
Sinatra & Duke Ellington
Sinatra & Friends
Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey
Sinatra, Tony Curtis & Elmer Bernstein
At The Movies
Classic Duets
Come On New York
Crazy Things Over There
Devil May Care
The Music Of Alec Wilder
I'll Never Smile Again
Love Songs
My Way The Best (2 Cds)
New York (4 Cds)
Ring A Ding Ding (5oth Annuversary)
Best Of The Best
Vegas (4 Cds)
Sinatra With Love
Strangers In The Night (Remastered)
The 100th Birthday Swing Album
The Classic Tracks
The Complete Capitol Singles Collection (4 Cds)
The Girl Next Door
The Voice, The Man I Love
There's No Business Like Show Business
Ultimate Sinatra (2 Cds)
Ultimate Sinatra (4 Cds)
Vintage Gold
You Lucky People
The Notorius B.I.G. vs Sinatra


1    -   2

pass: sanjose72

 

***










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario