jueves, 29 de abril de 2021

Ray Charles – The Definitive Ray Charles [FLAC]

 

 

Ray Charles – The Definitive Ray Charles [FLAC]

    Ray Charles – Mess Around
    Ray Charles – It Should’ve Been Me
    Ray Charles – I’ve Got A Woman
    Ray Charles – This Little Girl Of Mine
    Ray Charles – A Fool For You
    Ray Charles – Drown In My Own Tears
    Ray Charles – Leave My Woman Alone
    Ray Charles – Hallelujah I Love Her So
    Ray Charles – Lonely Avenue
    Ray Charles – (Night Time Is) The Right Time
    Ray Charles – What’d I Say (Parts 1 & 2)
    Ray Charles – I Believe To My Soul
    Ray Charles – I’m Moving On
    Ray Charles – Come Rain Or Come Shine
    Ray Charles – Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying
    Ray Charles – Sticks And Stones
    Ray Charles – Georgia On My Mind
    Ray Charles – Ruby
    Ray Charles – One Mint Julep 

 
    Ray Charles – I’m Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
    Ray Charles – Hit The Road Jack
    Ray Charles – Unchain My Heart
    Ray Charles – Baby It’s Cold Outsid
    Ray Charles – At The Club
    Ray Charles – I Can’t Stop Loving You
    Ray Charles – Born To Lose
    Ray Charles – You Don’t Know Me
    Ray Charles – You Are My Sunshine
    Ray Charles – Your Cheatin’ Heart
    Ray Charles – Take These Chains From My Heart
    Ray Charles – Busted
    Ray Charles – That Lucky Old Sun
    Ray Charles – Crying Time
    Ray Charles – Cincinnati Kid
    Ray Charles – Let’s Go Get Stoned
    Ray Charles – I Don’t Need No Doctor
    Ray Charles – In The Heat Of The Night
    Ray Charles – Yesterday
    Ray Charles – Eleanor Rigby
    Ray Charles – I Can Make It Thru’ The Day
    Ray Charles – Rainy Night In Georgia
    Ray Charles – The Jealous Kind
    Ray Charles – Shake Your Tailfeather (with The Blues Brothers)
    Ray Charles – Seven Spanish Angels (with Willie Nelson)
    Ray Charles – I’ll Be Good To You
    Ray Charles – Imagine


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario