jueves, 18 de marzo de 2021

V.A. - Sixties: The Ultimate Collection (5 CD)

 

V.A. - Sixties: The Ultimate Collection (5 CD)

 CD1

1. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundation
2. I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
3. When You Walk In The Room - The Searchers
4. We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place - The Animals
5. I'm Alive - The Hollies
6. Rainbow Valley - Love Affair
7. I Can't Let Maggie Go - Honeybus
8. Here Comes My Baby - The Tremeloes
9. Baby Make It Soon - Marmalade
10. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher
11. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
12. The Locomotion - Little Eva
13. Cathy's Clown - The Everly Brothers
14. Tell Laura I Love Her - Ricky Valance
15. Let The Heartaches Begin - Long John Baldry
16. Walking Back To Happiness - Helen Shapiro
17. Telstar - The Tornados
18. Apache - The Shadows
19. Sweet Thing - Van Morrison
20. Living In The Past - Jethro Tull

 
CD2

1. (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone - The Monkees
2. For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
3. Let's Go To San Francisco - The Flowerpot Men
4. Windy - The Association
5. Always See Your Face - Love
6. Crimson And Clover - Tommy James & The Shondells
7. Once I Was - Tim Buckley
8. Shifting Sands - The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
9. Sand - Clear Light
10. 1969 - The Stooges
11. Kites - Simon Dupree & The Big Sound
12. My White Bicycle - Tomorrow
13. Running From Home - Bert Jansch
14. Universal Soldier - Donovan
15. Once I Had A Sweetheart - Pentangle
16. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Frugal Band
17. Girl - The Truth
18. Colour Of My Love - Jefferson
19. Are You Growing Tired Of My Love - Status Quo
20. Hello, How Are You? - The Easybeats

CD3

1. Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
2. Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
3. Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin
4. Soul Sister Brown Sugar - Sam & Dave
5. B-A-B-Y - Carla Thomas
6. What A Man - Laura Lee
7. Cry To Me - Solomon Burke
8. Behave Yourself - Booker T & The MG's
9. Saturday Night At The Movies - The Drifters
10. You Really Got A Hold On Me - Percy Sledge
11. Water - Geno Washington & The Ram Jam Band
12. Just One Look - Doris Troy
13. The Tide Is High - The Paragons
14. The Liquidator - Harry J Allstars
15. On A Slow Boat To China - Emile Ford & The Checkmates
16. Spanish Harlem - Jimmy Justice
17. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Ben E. King
18. I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Dionne Warwick
19. You're A Wonderful One - The Trends
20. Green Door - Wynder K. Frog

CD4

1. A World Without Love - Peter & Gordon
2. Don't Sleep In The Subway - Petula Clark
3. Beyond The Sea - Bobby Darin
4. Moon River (from "Breakfast At Tiffany's") - Danny Williams
5. Anything Goes - Harpers Bizarre
6. The Carnival Is Over - The Seekers
7. I (Who Have Nothing) - Shirley Bassey
8. Anyone Who Had A Heart - Cilla Black
9. Trains And Boats And Planes - Anita Harris
10. Where Will You Be - Sue Nicholls
11. Lady Jane - David Garrick
12. A Summer Song - Chad & Jeremy
13. Golden Lights - Twinkle
14. That's The Way Love Goes - Charles Dickens
15. Where Are You Now (My Love) - Jackie Trent
16. Something Here In My Heart (Keeps A-Tellin' Me No) - The Paper Dolls
17. Trouble Is My Middle Name - The Brook Brothers
18. Make Me An Island - Joe Dolan
19. Happiness - Ken Dodd
20. Man In A Suitcase - Ron Grainer & His Orchestra

CD5

1. Do You Want To Know A Secret? - Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas
2. Don't Throw Your Love Away - The Searchers
3. Ferry Cross The Mersey - Gerry & The Pacemakers
4. Nowhere Man - The Settlers
5. Michelle - The Overlanders
6. He's In Town - The Rockin' Berries
7. I Understand - Freddie & The Dreamers
8. Suddenly You Love Me - The Tremeloes
9. Ciao Baby - The Montanas
10. Mr. Second Class - The Spencer Davis Group
11. From The Bottom Of My Heart (I Love You) - The Moody Blues
12. That's Why I'm Crying - The Ivy League
13. I'll Never Get Over You - Johnny Kidd & The Pirates
14. Hello Little Girl - The Fourmost
15. You Were There - Heinz
16. (We Ain't Got) Nothing Yet - The Spectres
17. Kelly - Wayne Gibson
18. Rosie - Don Partridge
19. Will I What? - Mike Sarne & Billie Davis
20. Tribute To Buddy Holly - Mike Berry & The Outlaws


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario