miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2021

V.A. - The Seventies Album: The Album of the Decade (FLAC)

 

 

V.A. - The Seventies Album: The Album of the Decade (FLAC)

Disc 1

1. Bee Gees – How Deep Is Your Love
2. Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons – December '63 (Oh, What A Night!)
3. The Drifters – Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies
4. Fleetwood Mac – Don't Stop
5. America – A Horse With No Name
6. Chicago – If You Leave Me Now
7. The Hollies – He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
8. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel – Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)
9. The Doobie Brothers – Long Train Runnin'
10. Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street
11. Ace – How Long
12. Kate Bush – Wuthering Heights
13. Gilbert O'Sullivan – Alone Again (Naturally)
14. Chris Rea – Fool (If You Think It's Over)
15. Daryl Hall & John Oates – She's Gone
16. John Paul Young – Love Is In The Air
17. Bellamy Brothers – If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me
18. Gordon Lightfoot – if You Could Read My Mind
19. Warren Zevon – Werewolves of London
20. Bread – Baby I'm A Want You
21. The English Congregation – Softly Whispering I Love You

 
Disc 2

1. Norman Greenbaum – Spirit In The Sky
2. Wizzard – See My Baby Jive
3. Alice Cooper – School's Out
4. Faces – Stay With Me
5. T. Rex – 20th Century Boy
6. CCS – Whole Lotta Love
7. Bad Company – Can't Get Enough
8. Chicory Tip – Son Of My Father
9. Suzi Quatro – Devil Gate Drive
10. Ram Jam – Black Betty
11. Dave Edmunds – I Hear You Knocking
12. Ian Dury And The Blockheads – Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
13. M – Pop Muzik
14. The Pretenders – Kid
15. The Cars – Just What I Needed
16. Dr. Feelgood – Milk & Alcohol
17. The Stranglers – No More Heroes
18. The Tourists – I Only Want To Be With You
19. David Essex – Rock On
20. Mud – Oh Boy
21. Clout – Substitute
22. Pilot – January

Disc 3

1. Hot Chocolate – You Sexy Thing
2. Boney M. – Rivers Of Babylon
3. Chic – I Want Your Love
4. David Bowie – Golden Years
5. The Real Thing – You To Me Are Everything
6. Chaka Khan – I'm Every Woman
7. Sugarhill Gang – Rapper's Delight
8. Billy Ocean – Love Really Hurts Without You
9. Chairman Of The Board – Give Me Just A Little More Time
10. Candi Staton – Young Hearts Run Free
11. Rose Royce – Love Don't Live Here Anymore
12. Sister Sledge – We Are Family
13. La Belle Epoque – Black Is Black
14. Van McCoy – The Hustle
15. Tami Lynn – I'm Gonna Run Away From You
16. Marshall Hain – Dancing In The City
17. Al Green – Tired Of Being Alone
18. Spinners – Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
19. Sweet Sensation – Sad Sweet Dreamer
20. Susan Cadogan – Hurt So Good
21. Desmond Dekker – Israelites
22. The Specials – A Message To You Rudy
23. Madness – The Prince


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario