domingo, 28 de marzo de 2021

V.A. - Black Magic (FLAC)

 

 

V.A. - Black Magic (FLAC)

CD 1

01. William DeVaughn - Be Thankful
02. Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood
03. Bobby Bland - 36 22 26
04. Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is [The Big Easy]
05. Brenton Wood - Gimme Little Sign
06. Freddie Gorman - Just For You
07. Etta James - At Last
08. George McRae - Rock Your Baby
09. Harold Melvin - Satisfaction Guaranteed
10. James Brown - Think
11. Barbara Lewis - Hello Stranger
12. McKinley Mitchell - No Love Like My Love
13. Otis Blackwell - Daddy Rollin' Stone [Sexy Beast]
14. Sam Cooke - You Send Me
15. Jennell Hawkins - Money That's What I Want
16. Roosevelt Nettles - Heartaches And Troubles
17. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
18. Deon Jackson - Love Makes The World Go Round
19. Sam & Dave - Soul Man
20. Little Willy John - Fever

 
CD 2

01. Soul Survivors - Expressway To Your Heart
02. Bob & Earl - Harlem Shuffle [Baby Driver]
03. Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine
04. Cindy Lynn - Meet Me At Midnight
05. James Brown - Good Good Lovin'
06. James Ray - I've Got My Mind Set On You
07. Joe Henderson - Snap Your Fingers
08. The Isley Brothers - This Old Heart Of Mine Is Weak For You
09. Bobby Womack - Looking For A Love
10. The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
11. Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl
12. Barbara George - I Know You Don't Love Me No More
13. The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
14. Jackie Wilson - Doggin' Around
15. The Tams - Disillusioned
16. Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing
17. Albert Stone - The Blue Shadow
18. The Impressions - I'm The One Who Loves You
19. Celia Marie - Walk With Me
20. The Isley Brothers - The Snake

CD 3

01. Ben E. King & The Drifters - Stand By Me
02. Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up
03. Ray Charles - You Be My Baby
04. Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz
05. Chuck Jackson - I Keep Forgettin'
06. Marvin Gaye - Wherever I Lay My Hat
07. Bobby Bland - I Pity The Fool
08. Ketty Lester - River Of Salt
09. Jesse Davis - Albuquerque
10. The Drifters - Up On The Roof
11. The Impressions - Gypsy Woman
12. Gladys Knight - Every Beat Of My Heart
13. Wilson Pickett - Let Me Be Your Boy
14. LaVern Baker & Jimmy Ricks - You're The Boss
15. Aretha Franklin - Trouble In Mind
16. Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem
17. Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me
18. The Miracles - Money That's What I Want
19. Dionne Warwick - Don't Make Me Over
20. The Tams - Hey Girl Don't Bother Me


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario