sábado, 20 de febrero de 2021

Burt Bacharach - Something Big: The Complete A&M Years... And More (Limited Edition) (FLAC)

 

 

Resubido.

Burt Bacharach - Something Big: The Complete A&M Years... And More (Limited Edition) (FLAC)

Disc: 1

1. Reach Out For Me
2. Alfie
3. Bond Street
4. Are You There (With Another Girl)
5. What The World Needs Now Is Love
6. The Look of Love
7. A House Is Not A Home
8. I Say A Little Prayer
9. The Windows of the World
10. Lisa
11. Message To Michael
12. The Bell That Wouldn't Jingle
13. Promises, Promises
14. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
15. Knowing When To Leave
16. Any Day Now
17. Wanting Things
18. Whoever You Are I Love You
19. Make It Easy On Yourself
20. Do You Know The Way To San Jose
21. Pacific Coast Highway
22. She's Gone Away
23. This Guy's In Love With You

 
Disc: 2

1. Mexican Divorce
2. (They Long To Be) Close To You
3. Nikki
4. Wives and Lovers
5. All Kinds of People
6. And The People Were With Her (Suite For Orchestra)
7. April Fools
8. Hasbrook Heights
9. Freefall
10. One Less Bell To Answer
11. Something Big
12. Monterey Penninsula
13. I Come To You
14. Walk The Way You Talk
15. The Balance of Nature
16. Living Together, Growing Together
17. Reflections
18. Lost Horizon
19. Long Ago Tomorrow
20. I Might Frighten Her Away
21. I Took My Strength From You (I Had None)

Disc: 3

1. Features
2. Us
3. Where Are You?
4. We Should Have Met Sooner
5. No One Remembers Your Name
6. The Young Grow Younger Every Day
7. Another Spring Will Rise
8. Seconds
9. When You Bring Your Sweet Love To Me
10. Time and Tenderness
11. Summer of '77
12. Woman
13. Riverboat
14. Magdalena
15. New York Lady
16. There Is Time
17. The Dancing Fool
18. I Live in the Woods

Disc: 4

1. The Sundance Kid
2. Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head
3. Not Goin' Home Anymore
4. South American Getaway
5. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
6. On a Bicycle Built For Joy
7. Come Touch The Sun
8. The Old Fun City (N.Y. Sequence)
9. Not Goin' Home Anymore (Reprise)
10. Etta's Theme
11. Alfie/Do You Know The Way To San Jose [Live]
12. Walk On By [Live]
13. Come Touch The Sun [Live]
14. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head [Live]
15. The Look of Love [Live]
16. 24 Hours from Tulsa [Live]
17. This Guy's In Love With You [Live]
18. I'll Never Fall In Love Again [Live]
19. (They Long To Be) Close To You [Live]
20. Bond Street [Live]
21. A House Is Not a Home [Live]
22. Alfie [Live]
23. What The World Needs Now Is Love [Live]
24. Promises, Promises [Live]
25. What The World Needs Now Is Love (Reprises) [Live]

Disc: 5

1. Saturday Sunshine
2. And So Goodbye, My Love
3. Don't Make Me Over
4. Walk On By
5. Don't Go Breaking My Heart
6. Blue on Blue
7. The Last One To Be Loved
8. (There's) Always Something There To Remind Me
9. 24 Hours From Tulsa
10. Trainsa nd Boats and Planes
11. Wives and Lovers
12. Saturday Sunshine
13. A House Is Not a Home
14. Anyone Who Had a Heart
15. What's New, Pussycat
16. My Little Red Book (All I Do Is Talk About You)
17. After the Fox
18. The Fox Trot
19. Nikki
20. Juanita's Place
21. Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
22. That's What Friends Are For
23. Love Theme From Arthur


AQUI

pass: sanjose72


***



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario